When you feel lost in the mundane, God says you have a purpose.
When fear creeps in, God says you are held.
When you wonder if anyone notices, God says you are important.
When you feel isolated, God says you are not alone.
The DaySpring Hope & Encouragement Bible amplifies 12 Indisputable Truths about who you are in Christ, including: You are known, You are blessed, and You have a reason for hope. These truths equip you to recognize and embrace your treasured place in God's heart.
Armed with this knowledge, you will be able to face any challenge, step into your toughest calling, and live the adventure God has for you.
This Bible includes:
- Full text of the trusted New Living Translation
- 52 full-page devotionals from bestselling DaySpring books
- 250+ reflective DaySpring inspirations
- 12 Indisputable Truths reading plans that explore God's heart for you:
- You are loved
- You are not alone
- You are known
- You are important
- You are forgiven
- You are special
- You have purpose
- You are held
- You are equipped
- You are blessed
- You are guided
- You have a reason for hope
- Full-color interior, including 16-page Visual Overview of the Bible
- Tyndale Verse Finder
- Wide margins for journaling and note-taking
- Durable lay-flat, Smyth-sewn binding
- 2 deluxe ribbons to mark your place in God's Word
Regardless of what you face today, embracing the truth of who God says you are will lead you to experience hope and encouragement like never before.
Author: Dayspring and Tyndale
Book Physical Details: 1.91" H x 9.7" L x 7.02" W (3.25 lbs) 1760 pages
Published: October 05, 2021
Binding: Green Cloth